Tournaments at Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club
When you choose Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club to host your tournaments our qualified staff will take care of all the details so you can concentrate on your game! Our experienced staff and Golf Professionals will plan, coordinate and execute your event. From the first drive to the last putt you can be assured your service needs will be exceeded.
It is our Mission to provide you and your guests the ultimate golf experience.
Contact us at 352-588-9200 or 1-877-481-2652 or email us email@example.com.
- Professional Staff to assist you through your entire planning process.
- Green Fees, Cart Fees, and Range Balls.
- Shared electric powered cart for guests.
- Bag drop service for all guests.
- Use of Practice Facility.
- Registration tables.
- Scoreboard and scoring.
- All scorecards and cart name signs completed prior to the event.
- Placement of hole sponsor signs.
- Placement of all proximity markers for contests such as Closest to the pin and Longest Drive.
- Complimentary weekday round of golf for your organizing committee (4 players)
- Golf Clinics or Pre-Tournament Professional Assistance by on-site PGA Professionals.
- Customized Bag Tags, Divot Repair Tools, Balls, Tees, Shirts and Golf Specialty Gifts.
- Hole-in-One competition insurance.
- Lake Jovita has both a mandatory soft spike policy and golf attire dress code.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the golf course unless purchased through Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club.
- A Pace of Play Program is in effect and will be enforced by course marshals to ensure your tournament is completed within a reasonable time period.
- Alphabetical list of golfers and groupings is required 3 days prior to your tournament.
- Deposit is required 90 days prior to the tournament date.
- Balance due will be invoiced within 30 days of the scheduled event.